So I have actually been keeping up with eating more vegetarian foods even though I haven't blogged about all of them. The most recent meal was a chickpea curry I made since I had bought a jar of korma sauce ages ago that I had not gotten around to cooking yet. So instead of chicken I used 2 cans of chickpeas, added a couple of peppers, an onion and sweetcorn!

Heat some oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion until golden, add the chickpeas and then cook for a bit before adding the sauce, peppers and sweetcorn until the peppers have softened a bit. Add any seasonings that you like and leave to simmer and cook through. Serve with rice or naan bread =D

I actually need to think of new ideas for vegetarian foods that don't include chickpeas for a bit of variety so any ideas would be appreciated =D