I made these for Jasmine's boyfriend for his Christmas as he is vegan and I wanted to try a vegan cake type thing. They were from a blog that I have mentioned before because for vegan foods, this blog has so many different ideas:
http://ohsheglows.com/recipage/?recipe_id=6001702

I believe that I used plain flour instead of the whole wheat flour and I don't have any coconut oil so i used vegetable oil instead and it seemed to work.

This recipe is really easy as well- just one bowl to mix the dry ingredients and then add in the mixed wet ingredients.


Then put into wee even sized balls, pop on a greaseproof paper on a baking tray and bake and once they come out of the oven, pop them on a cooling rack and then devour! i actually really like these as a wee snack...or just a big snack by eating a whole plate of them =D