Although this is not a full vegetarian meal, I wanted to include this in my venture into vegetarian foods. Plus I am pretty sure that I could eat a whole bowl of them and my tummy would be very happy =D

I also made a quick garlic mayonnaise dip to go with these. It consists of mayonnaise, garlic paste, a wee touch of salt and a wee bit of lemon juice. Just go with your taste and I suppose for a kick you could add some paprika or other spices.

The sweet potatoes were cut up into thin strips after I peeled them. In a bowl add in some olive oil, salt, pepper and other spices. We added cayenne pepper and it added a kick to them!



After mixing all of the ingredients together, use a slotted spoon to get rid of the excess oil and add them to a baking tray. Put them in an oven, heated to 220 and bake them for 10-15 mins, turn the chips over and bake again until the chips are cooked.



I haven’t yet figured out how to get them crispy so any tips would be super helpful!