Okay so dissertation is all done, bounded and handed in (wooohooo!) and so all I need to do is one exam and then my university life will be all over! =D Super excited!

I have also been keeping up with my 101 list so here is a wee update!

-21. Have £1000 into my savings account before summer 2012- Finally got my savings up which is such a nice feeling to have a wee bit of financial securtiy =D

-22. Manage to get a job in America this summer- Super excited about this mainly because I want to be able to go on a shopping spree at the end of my America trip and the money would be very useful =P

-23. Put £20 into savings for every goal completed- I can tell this one is going to be a tough goal mainly because any extra money that I have I prefer to spend on shoes and dresses and other essentials =P but so far so good =D

-30. Watch at least 100 movies that I have not seen yet-
-Scary Movie 3

I have seen the first couple and this was pretty much the same sort of cheesy and spoofyness but it was still a fun one to watch! Plus Charlie Sheen and Leslie Nielsen were in it which was a surprise =D









-Fight Club

I was excited to finally watch this since is so famous but I am not sure what I felt about it. Very strange movie! Plus I think that I would be absolutely terrible in a fight club!









-Small Time Crooks

I ended up watching this just because it was on BBC Iplayer. It was a bit of a 'spoof' crime movie which was quite joyful to watch! Hugh Grant played a role in it but as a 'bad' guy which also was a nice surprise!









-Father of the Bride 2

I hadn't seen the first Father of the Bride but I may end up watching it after seeing the 2nd one. It portrays a father who has to get used to the idea of becoming a grandfather with a light hearted comedy side to it.









-The Avengers

Although I didn't see this in 3D it was still amazing! Such a good movie with lots of giggly parts plus well Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man was awesome =P
Maybe I will go see it in 3D to see if it is a lot better!









-Thor

I saw this after the Avengers and although it wasn't as awesome, it was still pretty ace!










-The Inbetween

I am a fan of the TV show and so was looking forward to see this and I thought that this was better than the show. Good amount of funny, sun, alcohol plus a happy ending, what else do people want on a holiday?! =P









29. Read at least 50 new books- Due to university work I haven't managed to read any books for pleasure and the books I do have to read are mainly skimmed through in order to just do research so when I finished my dissertation I took my first fiction book to work with me. It is called 'The House Husband' by Owen Whittaker.
 I got it at a charity shop, mainly because of the bright cover! The book itself was okay, one of those books that you can read just to pass the time (which helps at work!) and the storyline was pretty standard but nothing to right home about!